Forever Families, Inc.
How they are participating
For #GIVINGTUESDAY, we've developed a special initiative we're calling "Honored To Serve" to provide help for military and first responder couples whose marriages are in crisis. As our soldiers return from war, the battles come home for many of them, exacting a toll on too many of their marriages and families. Even the divorce rate among our first responder couples is now estimated to be 78%.
PLEASE HELP US PROTECT THESE HEROIC FAMILIES WHO SACRIFICE SO MUCH TO PROTECT OURS!!
Here's what you do:
1) Think of a person in your family who has been an inspiration to you, who you'd like to honor.
2) Go to our website and click on the Donate button at the top of the Home Page. Follow the instructions to make a donation to the Forever Families HONORED TO SERVE / #GIVINGTUESDAY initiative. This donation will be made to HONOR your loved one, and enable us to SERVE a military or first responder couple by providing crisis marriage help.
3) Go to our Facebook page, like us, and post something awesome about your family member that you're honoring! If you've got a pic of the person you're honoring, post that too!
4) Help make #GIVINGTUESDAY and our initiative go viral by posting a link to this page on your Facebook. The link is: http://givingtuesday.org/partner-detail/foreverfamilies/
Hey, feel free to copy and paste the HONORED TO SERVE / #GIVINGTUESDAY banner on our Facebook page and include it in your post to make sure people see it!
5) When we use your donation to help a military/first responder couple, we'll be sure to share your name with them (unless you ask us not to) so they can have the chance to thank you!