Sankara Eye Foundation
How they are participating
Sankara Eye Foundation is a California-based 501(c)(3) whose mission statement is to eradicate curable blindness in India by the year 2020: Vision 20/20 by 2020. It only takes a $30 donation to cure one person! We are looking to raise $3000 which would cure 100 people!
- India has the largest population of the world's blind.
- 1/4 of the world's blind live in India.
- 45 Million Indians are visually impaired.
- 12 Million Indians are totally blind.
- 4 Million new cases are added yearly.
Fortunately, 80% of them can be easily cured.
Donate today at www.giftofvision.org