Albion College

Local, University
611 East Porter Street, Albion, Michigan, 48864

How they are participating

Albion College will be using the Giving Tuesday as a way to gain new, inactive, or current donors through social media. We will be communicating that it doesn't matter the size of a gift, or where a gift is designated, but that it is important to give which helps our students and the College as a whole. Tuition currently only covers about 80% of an Albion College education, the remaining 20% comes from gifts from alumni,parents,faculty, staff and friends of the College.