92Y has joined with the United Nations Foundation (“UNF”) to create Giving Tuesday™- the first annual national day of giving on December 3, 2013, raising funds and awareness for important causes everywhere.
USE OF MATERIALS ON THIS SITE; PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES
The content of this Website is for your general information and use only; it is subject to change without notice.
Your use of the Website shall be in a non-commercial manner. You will not use the Website for advertising purposes or for any use that is obscene, indecent, or otherwise prohibited by law. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Any information provided by you to #Giving Tuesday™ will be accessible to 92Y, UNF and other third parties related to the #Giving Tuesday™ initiative.
This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to 92Y in connection with the #GivingTuesday™ campaign. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics that are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. 92Y retains all rights, including copyright, in data, image, text and any other information found on the Website that is the property of 92Y..
A #GivingTuesday™ logo is available for download. Your use of the #GivingTuesday™ logo and typeface can only be used for the express purpose of participation in the #GivingTuesday™ campaign and not for any unrelated purpose. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, display, perform, publish, create derivate works from, store, sublicense, translate, sell, rent, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise exploit the logo, the Website or its content.
92Y reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete or block any individual or corporation from the Website for any reason or for no reason at all, including, but not limited to, any individual or corporation using the logo in a manner inconsistent with the mission of #GivingTuesday™ (such as any use that spreads hateful messages or speech, or promotes a completely unrelated project). The #GivingTuesdayä mission statement can be found at www.GivingTuesday.org/about.
Any and all postings on the #GivingTuesday™ blog (e.g., text, images, and videos) shall not violate the rights of any third parties.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any user submission or other content on the Website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing 92Y’s Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C §512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
92Y’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Director of Legal Affairs
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
- Director of Legal Affairs
- 1395 Lexington Avenue
- New York, NY 10128
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 212-415-5593
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 212-415-5750
- E-Mail Address of Designated Agent: [email protected]
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
92Y has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Website. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. 92Y provides these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by 92Y or the views expressed therein. 92Y has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other websites to which you might link from this Website. Charity Navigator and Guidestar are helpful tool(s) in obtaining useful information about charities.
ACCURACY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
92Y MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. ALL WEBITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED IN “AS IS” CONDITION INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO WWW.GIVINGTUESDAY.ORG AND WHILE 92Y ENDEAVORS TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP TO DATE AND CORRECT, 92Y MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, www.GivingTuesday.org takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY; INDEMNITY
IN NO EVENT WILL 92Y BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER RESULTING FROM IMPAIRED OR LOST DATA, SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE, BY YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY, EVEN IF 92Y HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASE 92Y FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY AS A RESULT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT INCLUDING ANYTHING DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold 92Y and its employees, agents, officers, directors, contractors, suppliers, and other representatives harmless from and against all losses, liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with or arising from your use of this website.
www.GivingTuesday.org does not collect or distribute money on behalf of individuals, charities or any other organizations, and makes no representation as to the tax deductibility of your donations to other parties.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of theUnited States of Americaand the State ofNew York, excluding its conflicts of law rules.